It’s not every holiday where you can claim to live in a rainforest, but it can certainly be a reality when you book the Taman Negara & Cameron Highlands tour. Relish in the magical experience of actually staying among the wilderness where you can swim in a deep pool, trek through the forest, spot animals and encounter many wonders, while staying at a resort inside Taman Negara - the world's oldest tropical rainforest. Then experience the tranquil pace of life at Malaysia's popular hill station - Cameron Highlands. Feel your worries evaporate with your first breath of fragrant highland air. Enjoy picking your own juicy strawberries, walking among misty tea plantations and generally relaxing during the 5-day tour. The package includes accommodation, breakfast, sightseeing tours and transfers.
• Soak in the jungle atmosphere at the stunning resort from the veranda of your guestroom
• See the rainforest from a different perspective, as you walk near the top of the trees
• Take a motorised boat to the cataracts of Lata Berkoh – where you can swim in the deep pool or rest on the rocky area overlooking the river
• Return economy flights on Malaysia Airlines.
• Airport taxes.
• Private transfers and tours with a service of English Speaking Driver.
• Excursion and tour as stated above itinerary with entrance fee during tours wherever applicable Daily accommodation with breakfast as stated above.
• All boat rides on sharing basis, including in Taman Negara.
This itinerary/tour is a suggestion and can be tailor-made to suit requirements.
Prices above are per person in pounds sterling (£), based on two people sharing a twin-room. Please contact us for prices for alternative dates or number of travellers.
Pricing is subject to change and availability. Terms and conditions apply. Please call for details or to book
. Alternatively you can book or enquire online