Borneo is the third largest island in the world, is home to one of the world’s largest limestone cave system, one of the world’s oldest rainforests and is the natural habitat for 15,000 species of flowering plants, 3,000 species of trees, 42 species of birds and 221 species of mammals - it is a naturalists paradise. Spend 3 days discovering Mulu’s cave system before jetting off to the magnificent Shangri-La Tanjung Aru Resort & Spa for 7 nights pay only for 6, including breakfast each morning and international flights.
• Visit Mulu National Park, experience a 3 km raised plank walk through the peat swamp forest
• Explore Deer Cave, home to over three million bats
• Visit Lang Caves, with walls of stalagmites, stalactites and other cave formations
• View the world’s largest flower, the dog-eared Rafflesia
• Boat ride to Clearwater Cave, home to one of the world’s longest underwater rivers
• Explore parts of the longest cave passage in South East Asia, swim in the crystal clear water, with a picnic lunch beside the river
• Explore Wind Cave, with its unusual calcite formations, the impressive ‘Kiings’Room’ filled with gleaming stalactites and stalagmites
• Witness the Batu Bungan Penan Settlement tribal lifestyle
• Explore Kota Kinabalu National Park
• Return economy international flight on and internal flights
• Shared transfers & tours as per itinerary
• All known pre-payable taxes and charges
• 2 Nights in a Deluxe room at the Mulu Marriott Resort & Spa
• Meals as per itinerary during stay at Mulu Marriott
• 7 Nights in a Mountain view room at the Tanjung Aru (Stay 7 pay 6)
• Daily breakfast in the Café Tatu restaurant at Tanjung Aru
This itinerary/tour is a suggestion and can be tailor-made to suit requirements.
Prices above are per person in pounds sterling (£), based on two people sharing a twin-room. Please contact us for prices for alternative dates or number of travellers.
Pricing is subject to change and availability. Terms and conditions apply. Call us to book or for details. Alternatively you can book or enquire online