• 3 hour scenic motorised longboat ride to Kuala Tahan and Taman Negara
• Take a jungle walk in the rainforest to spot nocturnal insects
• Enjoy a jungle walk to Teresek Hill, including a 40m highcanopy walkway
• Motorised boat ride to the cataracts of Lata Berkoh
• Enjoy a 30 minute boat ride through rapids to Kuala Terengganu
• Visit the Batek Native Settlement, a nomadic jungle tribe
• Use the Batek Native traditional blowpipe used for hunting and learn about their way of jungle life
• Visit a traditional Malay Village
• Explore an oil palm plantation and a rubber estate
• Visit a traditional Malay home for a refreshing coconut drink and an opportunity to mingle with the locals
• Day at leisure to explore Kuala Lumpur
• Optional tour of Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary, also known as the Elephant Orphanage Sanctuary
This itinerary/tour is a suggestion and can be tailor-made to suit requirements.
Prices above are per person in pounds sterling (£), based on two people sharing a twin-room. Please contact us for prices for alternative dates or number of travellers.
Pricing is subject to change and availability. Terms and conditions apply. Call us to book or for details. Alternatively you can book or enquire online